What does the position involve?
As an account manager with Solvari you bear a high degree of responsibility. Together with your team you are responsible for the results within a specific product group. This means that you specialise in this product category and you know all the ins and outs of the market. Within the team you work closely with a marketeer and a member of our service personnel, and you jointly evaluate and optimise your results each week.
You are responsible for bringing in new customers and, equally importantly, for keeping your existing customers. You expand the accounts and realise growth within your own portfolio. Within Solvari you will be free to contribute ideas and to optimise the services we offer. At the end of the day you are the eyes and ears of the organisation and you are ideally placed to know what the customer needs. You identify these needs and translate them into smart strategies.
Besides managing your partners, you collaborate with marketing and services. No two days and no two conversations are the same; in other words: plenty of variety. And all that in a great team with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality.
What are we looking for?
- You are a go-getter with staying power; you're not easily knocked out of the game
- You have commercial flair and understanding
- You have good communication skills, both spoken and written
- You have at least 1 year's work experience
- Good command of the French language
What are your main responsibilities?
- You are jointly responsible for expanding the success of Solvari.
- Increasing customer satisfaction: You set out to raise the level of customer satisfaction, with the aim of keeping your customers longer.
- Raising customer loyalty: increased customer satisfaction forms the basis for greater customer loyalty. This leads to improved customer financial performance.
- Contributing ideas for improving the process of attracting and bringing in new customers.
- You see opportunities in the market and translate these into new products and services for Solvari.
- Establishing relations with new types of customers. (for example OEM’s, wholesalers, suppliers)
- Supporting divisions and project leaders in the realisation of projects.
- You are (jointly) responsible for launching new services and the addition of new categories to Solvari.
- Your approach to your work is data-driven and structured.
What are we offering you?
- A great full-time position, working with a fantastic team
- The possibility of attending training sessions and courses
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunch every day
- Good coffee (or tea)
- A laptop
- Informal team drinks from 4 o'clock every Friday and (regular) amazing staff outings
- A canteen with facilities for darts, table tennis and table football
- A pool car for visiting your customers in Belgium
- Based in Nieuwegein
Keen to apply?
Does this sound like just the job you are looking for? Then we want to hear from you today! You can apply via the form below or you can email your CV and application to email@example.com! Any questions? Call us on 085 600 1005. Hope to hear from you soon!